Honestly idk what to write man
its been forever since i last updated my blog
and idk man.
a lot has changed since i last updated my blog, i took SPM, i graduated high school, i got into college etc
people have changed, i have changed, everything has changed..
just when i thought sem 1 was the worst, sem 2 turned out to be 892million times suckier, like i don't even wanna talk about it
maybe going to college is like the greatest thing ever in your country but its not here in Malaysia, especially when you're major in engineering. its so no fun. everyday its like rushing reports and stuffs
although the amount of two-faced fake bitches that I've met so far is literally freaking me out, there are some awesome new people that I'm glad I've met, I wish there were more guys/girls like them in college tho.
oh and i got my driving license. its so cool knowing yourself can operate an automobile lol not very professionally.
idk what else to talk about i should be sleeping right now k bye ttyl.
right Avril's album will be released in just 9 days and i honestly cant wait
No comments:
Post a Comment